Site Work & Heavy Construction
A.R.Plante Heavy Civil Construction provides Comprehensive and Integrated Capabilities for the Project Owner who wants a Dependable, One-Stop Solution for their Site Development Needs.
We have experienced personnel and a fleet of specialized and modern equipment. We lay out our projects in-house and operate our equipment with GPS accuracy. A.R.Plante offers owners and general contractors our ability to take a project from initial site prep through the phases of heavy site work.
With ONE CALL to ONE CONTRACTOR, A.R.Plante Heavy Civil Construction will take care of establishing grades and building foundations, installing underground utilities and drainage, grading and paving roadways and parking lots - up to or including the concrete work necessary to begin vertical construction of structures .
We approach each project with a requirement and commitment to open and frequent communication with project owners to ensure every project is completed successfully.
Examples of some of the site work services A.R.Plante Heavy Civil Construction provides:
- Erosion control and SWPPP mitigation measures
- Land Clearing and Demolition (see specific service pages)
- Mass/bulk excavation and grading- cuts/fills
- Foundation excavation and backfill
- Interior utility excavation and building slab fine grading
- Underground utility excavation and installation (drainage, water, gas, power, communication, etc.)
- Septic systems and sewer lines, connections, and treatment solutions
- Retention/detention pond excavation and grading
- Underground stormwater storage systems
- Roadway and parking lot rough and fine grading and paving
- Sidewalks and walkways
- Retaining walls
- Culverts and bridges
- Spreading and Grading of Topsoil and Seeding of Grass